I recently voted to close What is known about minimal sets of axioms?, because I think it would be better suited for (say) maths.SE.
The close vote options are:
- This question does not appear to be about Proof Assistants, within the scope defined in the help center
- This question belongs on another site in the Stack Exchange network
- Other - add a comment
- the help center says nothing specific about what would be on or off topic specific to proof assistants (to be fair I didn't read everything, so maybe I missed something)
- the second option only suggests PA.meta.SE
- a comment to that effect already existed
So my question is:
- Where do we keep track of what is on and off topic for this site?
- Could we add some or all of math.SE, mathoverflow, CS.SE, Cstheory.SE, and stackoverflow as alternatives for "another site in the Stack Exchange network"?